10.21.2011

::: Happy Friday!


I have been "in love" with these guys ever since I start to live with a plant base diet...they are a great inspiration and I had not seen this videos. Bob Harper, Rip Esselstyn and Joshua Katcher together...Super sexy vegans (sorry.. I had to say it!)

Rip Esselstyn is the author of Engine2Diet, he is a firefighter, he was a professional triathlete for over a decade and also he is on Forks over Knives… with his dad!

Bob Harper has been criticized by many vegans (because they believe that it is not vegan enough) but in the words of Mr. Discerningbrute:

"Veganism is not a religion, or about being puritanical. It's a social justice movement and no one can be perfect or flawless, or make changes in every single area of their lives overnight.

Bob's leverage and influence for helping animals is enormous, and I for one, am happy he has "come out" as vegan."

And I can not agree more. Happy Friday!

Follow them!

Joshua Katcher www.thediscerningbrute.com // Bob Harper @MyTrainerBob // Rip Esselstyn Engine2diet.com

1 comentario:

tiggerboo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.